Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yar Matey!

I'm back today with another WDW layout!

A Pirate's Life For Me

This time I went with a kind of piratey theme, since the photographs involved...well...pirates! These are just some silly shots my sister and I took of each other with this pirate dude outside of the World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace. The jailed pirate was located inside the store!

I did an obcene amount of layering on this page, but I'm pretty happy with the result!








Supplies: patterned paper - Crate Paper, Bella Boulevard, Jenni Bowlin, Lily Bee Design, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket; letter stickers - American Crafts, October Afternoon, Pebbles; brads - American Crafts, My Mind's Eye; washi tape - Bazzill, Amy Tangerine (American Crafts), hambly; kraft labels - Martha Stewart; sticky note labels - K & Co-Smash; chipboard - My Mind's Eye; tags - Jenni Bowlin, Ormolu; other - paper clip

As always, thanks for reading and for your kind comments!

6 comments:

  1. I love this page! The laying is fantastic and it has such a 'pirate' feel to it. I LOVE the map!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title with all the various lettering! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering, Deedee! The map is the perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layering and embellishments all look terrific.

    ReplyDelete