Monday, March 18, 2013


Time for another project using products in my DIY Kit for March!

Life Is Good

This is another little Instagram I took of my mom and my niece this past fall.  Just a sweet little moment that I am so happy I captured!


I'm generally not a fan of colored cardstock backgrounds.  It's rare that I use them, but this worked for me and I ran with it.

 
One thing to be said for this kit is that I have made heavy, HEAVY use of these buttons from OA's Farm Girl collection!  I'm kind of fanatical about making sure buttons are adorned with twine for the most part, but I tried very hard to let go of that for several of these layouts, including this one.


Supplies:  patterned paper - Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, Pebbles, October Afternoon, buttons - October Afternoon; stamp - Jenni Bowlin; stickers - October Afternoon; tape - 7 Gypsies;  Cricut Cartridge - Graphically Speaking;  garland - My Mind's Eye; other - flair badge

Thanks for looking!  More projects coming up in the next couple of weeks - 2 more layouts and a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment