Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I still hold out a smidge of hope that I may one day join your ranks!

In honor of Mother's Day, I bring you a recent layout featuring my own precious, sweet, wonderful, loving mom!

Mom

This was a very simple, color blocked layout that came together quickly.  I recently got in a big order of *ahem* much needed  scrapbooking supplies from A Cherry on Top and had so much fun playing with them last weekend.  The papers I chose come from Studio Calico's Wanderlust collection.





The story behind the photo:  Just a quick snapshot of my mom in front of one of the facades at Disney's Hollywood Studios at WDW - aren't you shocked this is another WDW layout?? - last June.

Supplies:  patterned paper - Studio Calico; chipboard elements - Crate Paper;  brad - October Afternoon; sequins - Lawn Fawn;  die cuts - Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Studio Calico; wood veneer - Studio Calico; letter stickers - Basic Grey

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so pretty ! Love the frame on the photo. I wish you lots of happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete