Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

These are a couple of layouts I created this weekend of pictures taken on my birthday weekend back in August. This first one was inspired by a really cool layout I found on pintrest, which can be seen here on my scrapbooking board. I've also been doing a lot more handwriting on my layouts lately, when in the past I've been more of a font kind of gal. Meanwhile, I am completely illiterate when it comes to my scanner and I couldn't get a good photo of the layout without mucking something up, so here are two: one a full view with a bad reflection in the picture and a second close-up. Someday I will learn how to be more tech saavy.




Supplies: Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket (Social Club line); Cardstock - Bazzill; Letter stickers - Cosmo Cricket & October Afternoon; Date sticker - October Afternoon; Butterfly - Jenni Bowlin; other - kraft paper, flowers, and brads

The second layout was made using items entirely from Echo Park's Happy Days collection.



I'll be back soon with more. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's me!!! :D :D :D Technically you came here for the first time on your 35th birthday :)

    ReplyDelete