Thursday, January 12, 2012

A December Daily Update - December 8

Okay....soooo...it's January 12 and I'm just now posting December 8....

I actually had this one down before I went on hiatus, had the pictures taken, and forgot all about it. So, think of this as a little happy surprise of an update!

The next DD post I make will include several days in one fell swoop...that is, of course, if I ever get back to working on it. Things have been crazy busy. Lisa left last Wednesday and I haven't had a minute to do anything scrapbooky related since.

So, for the eighth, I included another piece of hidden journaling chronicling some of my Christmas (and New Year's wishes). The photograph is on my mom's gingerbread table setting. I love it!












Supplies: patterened paper - Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin; stickers - Echo Park, SEI, October Afternoon, American Crafts; tape, twine, staples

1 comment: