Monday, January 16, 2012

Thanksgiving and Things

Hey everyone! I feel like I'm in a rut. I am having some serious scrapper's block. I guess I'm fortunate, in a sense, because I was able to churn some stuff out, but you know that feeling of just not being happy or at all impressed with anything you've done? To top that off, I'm feeling so overwhelmed (and have that antsy excited feeling) with all these projects I want to either start or finish. I have tons of photos that need to be organized both hard copies and files on my computer. I am feeling really stuck and not sure where to go with finishing my December Daily - I've made me little notes for each day, just need to put them together with the photos and call it a day. I am also embarking on a BIG weight loss journey and want to create something that I can add to and build as it goes along, but have no idea where to start. I still have some pages from my first trip to Ireland that need to be finished up and tons of pictures from all the trips Lisa and I have taken together and visits we have made back and forth. I could go on and I do realize this is a pretty common scrappers dilemma, but it helps to clear my head a bit! I'm hoping the feeling will pass and I'll continue to create in the meantime.

I've actually had some time to do a little bit of scrapbooking this weekend - mostly tying up a few loose ends here and there. I'm still working on getting my December Daily finished as I mentioned and will post the remainder of that all together once it's completed. I've been playing a lot with the January Studio Calico kit and mixing it together with some of their past kits as well. I got a bunch of pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas 2010 scrapped as well as a couple of pictures of my trip to London with Lisa last summer and other miscellany.



Here are a few of those completed pages:

Ellie & Unca









Supplies: patterned paper - American Crafts, Pebbles, Lily Bee Designs; stickers - October Afternoon, Pebbles, Crate Paper; brads - Crate Paper, Basic Grey, tissue border - Studio Calico

Thankful For Mommy








Supplies: patterned paper - October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, Pebbles, Crate Paper; button - October Afternoon; stickers - My Minds Eye, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Lily Bee Designs; border punch - docrafts XCut; fabric heart border - Amy Tangerine; brad - Crate Paper

Just Chillaxin

I had a really hard time with this one. I just couldn't decide how to fill up the space and even now I'm not sure if I entirely love how it turned out. Sure do love that cute baby in these pictures though! And my awesome Dad!








Supplies: patterned paper - Lily Bee Designs, October Afternoon; buttons & brads - Basic Grey, October Afternoon; tag - Amy Tangerine, stickers - October Afternoon, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Lily Bee Designs; tape - Hambly; twine - My Minds Eye; doily flower - Jenni Bowlin

That's it for me now. I'll be back later this week with some Christmas layouts I've finished.

1 comment: