Saturday, March 10, 2012

SKETCH ADVENTURE SATURDAY - Volume 4

Hey all...back with another sketch today that I created with my very own brain and that Lisa drew digitally with her very own amazingly magical techy skills.



My take on the sketch:

We Have Arrived

These pictures are just some little snippets from our trip to Walt Disney World last March (I can't believe it's already been a year!). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colorful sunburst paper from Kesi'Art. 'Tis amazing! I wish I had about 500 more pieces of it. The gray b-side that I used for one of the flags is also very very nice.

Once I had the banners cut and in place, I did a couple of rows of machine stitching over them and over the squiggly sticker on the right hand side, because it was having a hard time staying in place!






Supplies: patterned paper - Kesi'Art, October Afternoon ; flowers - American Crafts; tin pins - October Afternoon; squiggle sticker - Pebbles; letter stickers - October Afternoon, Pebbles; mistable banner - Pink Paislee; spray mist - Studio Calico

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment