Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello!

Hi all!  It's been way too long since my last post, so thought I would pop on and give an update on what's up with me!

If you've followed my blog at all, you know that in late 2011, I moved back home and have yet to leave!  However, I'm in the process of buying a house and if all goes well, should be in said new house a month from now.  This means lots of projects!  I have furniture and decor and whatnot to redo and updo and create, so you will be seeing lots of decorating-related posts going forward.

I'm still scrapbooking and crafting!  Two things have prevented me somewhat from posting my creations the past year or so.  1.  Since the demise of Two Peas, I just haven't been as active in the online community.  2.  I'm crammed into an even smaller room since April 2015, and just don't have the space or wherewithal to photograph layouts lately.  That should be changing once I'm moved and settled in, because single and childfree means an entire room for a crafting studio!  So excited!!  I've been planning and buying and dreaming for and about my creative space for two or three years now and can't wait to get it all put together.  There should be ample storage, tons of creating space and even a little artist space/homework station for my niece who will be spending many a summer day and post-school afternoon at her teacher auntie's house!

In the meantime, I have started another blog to document my teacher activities and products, so if you feel so inclined, please check it out here:  Thinking Third Grade.  It's in its infancy, but my hope is that it will grow and be a helpful resource for other third grade and elementary school teachers!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have some great projects to share with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment