Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Day

I'm on a roll lately and I'm terribly pleased with myself. I've managed to fit in some scrapbooking this week, despite being utterly exhausted from work. Yay me!

Here are a couple more Ellie layouts. Both of these also feature my precious grandfather, who just worships the ground E walks on.

Little Cutie




Close ups...





I was so nervous about using the tulle on this layout. Totally out of my comfort zone. I had to play around with it a bit in order to get it to lay down the way I wanted it to.

Supplies: patterned paper: Crate Paper; corrugated letters: Jillibean Soup; letter stickers, flag, die cuts: October Afternoon; other: tulle

Ellie & Gran




Supplies: patterned paper, die cuts, stickers, flag: October Afternoon; letter stickers: Basic Grey; cardstock: Bazzill

And more from WDW 2008:

The Grand Floridian



I used fabrips for the first time too and pleated it to make the border at the bottom, then handstitched over top of that.

Supplies: patterned paper: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye; die cut paper: Studio Calico; fabric: Studio Calico; buttons: My Mind's Eye; brads: Crate Paper; die cuts: Basic Grey; letter stickers: Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Lily Bee Designs; border sticker: Basic Grey; other: embroidery floss

I think I've finally figured out how to take better photographs of my work, but I think they can all still use some improvement. I'm off work all next week for Thanksgiving Break, so I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment