Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 5

Hi everyone...I've been so busy the past couple of days that I've not only not had a chance to post til now, but I'm already 3 days behind on my DD! Eeeek!

Monday was another multi-page entry. Starting with this first page which highlights a couple of photos of the sweet coloring job my little niecey did with her Santa Claus picture. I used another coaster and misted both that and the journaling with silver Smooch spritz. The flowers are from Recollections and I threw in a couple of October Afternoon stickers, as well as a little red ribbon. As always, the foundation pages are all from Cosmo Cricket.



The tree in the front yard still has some gorgeous fall colors going on, so I highlighted that here. I opted to not mist this journaling block and adhered it with a few staples, as well as the other little red ribbon.



The next page is just filler to cover the back of the photo. I used my fave Jenni Bowlin doilies with some Echo Park brads. More Cosmo Cricket paper and the title block is Echo Park.



Finally, just a simple little page showing Ellie coloring her Santa Claus picture. Mister Huey Holly Berry spray ink, some more Recollections flowers, and a couple of stickers from October Afternoon (and I think....it's older) Daisy D's.





Thanks everyone so much for reading and all of your positive comments and encouragement!

4 comments:

  1. Your DD is coming along so cute~I just realized you are from Texas~me too. San Antonio area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice! love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this SO much. You are doing beautiful work. I'm a new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete