Monday, January 5, 2015

Just For Kicks

Full Disclosure:  December Daily 2014 is nearing completion.  December Daily 2013 isn't complete.  I think I just wasn't feeling it that year.  Late 2013 was a weird, weird time in my life.  And what I have completed, I'm super unhappy about.  

Anyway...I say all that to say this:  While my 2014 album is still incomplete, I do have a few shots to share, so thought I would do that now.  You know...just to keep my blog somewhat alive and kickin'.  Or at least keep the very faint pulse of it all chugging along before it just sees it's end.  ;)





These are not the best quality photos, as I snapped them with my phone while I was in the process of creating them several weeks ago, but they give you an idea of what I've been up to.  The middle photo shows an album sized envelope into which I slip little trinkets of the season - tickets, gift tags, etc.  

Stay tuned...I'll be back in the next couple of weeks with photos of my completed album...it'll be Christmas all over again, friends!  

Thanks for reading!
-Deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment